AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.2.1 - Otimizações para APEX Legends, The Division 2 e Assassins Creed Odyssey
Links para Download
|DOWNLOAD / AMD|
A AMD liberou seus drivers de vídeo Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.2.1, trazendo como destaque otimizações para os games APEX Legends, The Division 2 e Assassins Creed Odyssey.
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.2.1
- APEX Legends™
- The Division™ 2 Private Beta
- Assassin’s Creed™: Odyssey
- Up to 5% performance improvement with AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.1 on a Radeon™ RX Vega 64. RS-285
- Battlefield™ V players may experience character outlines stuck on screen after being revived.
- Radeon Settings may fail to install while doing a software update on some Hybrid Graphics system configurations.
- Some displays may experience a loss of video when launching a fullscreen application with Radeon FreeSync enabled.
- Anthem™ may experience a white screen or corruption while playing or launching the game.
- Radeon Settings may experience a crash if the user changes tabs quickly with a very large game list.
- Fixed an issue where Radeon Settings update notifications may suggest older driver releases to upgrade to.
- HDMI Underscan settings may not retain after system restart.
-Radeon ReLive may intermittently experience captured recordings or Instant Replays with inverted colors.
Para informações completas sobre essa versão clique aqui.