A AMD liberou seus drivers para vídeo Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.8.1. Essa versão tem como destaque otimização para os games Monster Hunter: World, World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, We Happy Few e Madden NFL 19.
Suporte otimizado para:
Monster Hunter: World
- Up to 5% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.8.1 on the Radeon™ RX Vega 64 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 at 1920×1080 (1080p)1
- Up to 6% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.8.1 on the Radeon™ RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 at 1920×1080 (1080p)2
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth
We Happy Few
Madden NFL 19
Novo suporte a extensões Vulkan adicionados:
- This extension adds several small features which together enable applications to create large descriptor sets containing substantially all of their resources and selecting amongst those resources with dynamic (non-uniform) indexes in the shader.
- This extension provides new entry points to query device display properties and capabilities in a way that can be easily extended by other extensions, without introducing any further entry points.
- This extension allows use of 8-bit types in uniform and storage buffers and push constant blocks.
- This extension allows an application to source the number of draw calls for indirect draw calls from a buffer.
- This extension provides a new entry point to create render passes in a way that can be easily extended by other extensions through the substructures of render pass creation.
- This extension allows instance-rate vertex attributes to be repeated for certain number of instances instead of advancing for every instance when instanced rendering is enabled.
- Fortnite™ may experience an application crash on game launch in Windows®7.
- Some games may experience a game crash or hang on multi GPU system configurations when changing or applying resolutions.
- Graphics and memory clock speeds may remain elevated or locked while gaming if video content is also playing on the system.
- Civilization® VI may experience a game crash using DirectX®12 API on game or map launch.
- Samsung™ HMD Odyssey may experience intermittent black screens or flashing on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
Para informações completas sobre essa versão clique aqui.